Another Unarmed Black Man Shot Dead By Police As GF Live Streams On Facebook

This is the moment after a police officer shot a woman's boyfriend which she live streamed on Facebook. The footage also captures a conversation between the woman and a police officer, in which she remains totally calm.
She says her boyfriend was shot after they were pulled over. The officer fired his weapon when he reached for his ID and wallet which the officer had requested.
She says: "And the officer just shot him in his arm."

Shouting, also a police officer said "Ma'am, keep your hands where they are," before then adding: "F***!"

Reynolds tells her mobile phone camera "He just shot his arm off" but the officer then screams: "I told him not to reach for it! I told him to get his hand open."

Speaking calmly, the woman responds: "You told him to get his ID, sir, you told him to get his driver's license."
At that point, her boyfriend stops moving. She says: "Oh god, don't tell me he's dead. Please don't tell me my boyfriend just went like that... please don't tell me that he's gone.
"Please don't tell me this Lord, please Jesus don't tell me that he's gone.

An officer says: "Ma'am you're just being detained right now until we just get this all sorted out, okay?" He was later confirmed dead.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...