No woman has ever passed my wife material test - Bachelor cries out

A Nigerian man has cried out for help after his inability to locate a single woman that would pass his wife material test.

In a text he sent to relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, the man shared details of his test and revealed that ladies keep failing it because they lack discipline and he is ready to settle down and searching for the one lady that will pass his test.

His post read:

"Hello Joro where will I find a woman who will pass my wife material test. No girl has ever passed this test. I'm getting old. I want to marry.

Please share on your blog joro. This is the test; So I invite a girl to my place and ask her to fry plantain. If she can't fry all the plantain and not eat 1 she is not a wife material.

So many have failed this test. Some eat about 9 pieces before it's ready: She lacks Discipline, she will fall for temptation easily, and she can't maintain resource well.

It's very simple test but all girls keep failing. Why can't it be easy not to fry and not eat 1. I prayed about it today in morning mass. Where is this girl? Are you out there"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...