Video of Pastor Foluke Adeboye telling youths to go to their Pastors first to consult for marriage before their parents

Here is the video of the wife of the Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Foluke Adeboye, telling youths to seek the counsel of their pastors first before parents, when they are about to get married.

Speaking at the ongoing National Youth Convention of the church, Pastor Folu's statement quickly went round social media and was met with mixed reactions.

Video of Pastor Foluke Adeboye telling youths to go to their Pastors first to consult for marriage before their parents

In the video, she says; "Why Pastor first before parents? because in the body of Christ, there must not be any confusion. Probably someone has come to tell the Pastor that 'oh, this particular girl belongs to me, oh i have prayed, God has chosen her' and you now get to the Pastor and the girl you said God has shown to you, 2 or 4 boys had come to the Pastor, i don't think in the body of Christ, there should be confusion where God is leading"

Watch the video below;

In case you missed it, Leke Adeboye has come for Daddy Freeze over his reaction to his mother, Pastor Foluke Adeboye's statement about Marriage. Leke sent a private message to the OAP on Whatsapp warning him not to talk about his mother.

"Bros, i have left you before, But you come after my mother i will come after you and yours with everything i have.", The Last born of the RCCG Genereal Overseer said.

He continued; "She wasn't talking to you or your followers, Maybe if you had done the same thing you will still be happy and married right now. Stop taking things out of context, listen to the whole message first."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...