'If your wife cheats on you, it's not a sin but an opportunity to learn' - Famous marriage counselor, George Lutterodt

'If your wife cheats on you, it's not a sin but an opportunity to learn' - Famous marriage counselor, George Lutterodt
Controversial Ghanaian marriage counsellor and reverend minister, Counsellor George Lutterodt has dropped another bombshell with respect to marriage issues.

According to him, cheating behind your married partner should not be seen as a sin because it's not. The renowned counsellor made this statement on the Thursday, September 20, 2018 edition of Adom TV's popular morning show 'Badwam.'

He advised all married men not to blame their wives when they allow other men to sleep with them but they should rather use that as an opportunity to work extremely hard on their love making.

In his words;

"Cheating is not a sin. If you are a man and your wife cheats or you catch your wife red-handed, just thank God because it is an opportunity to learn because your wife comes home with new bed skills."

He added that being able to "open fire" to your partner's satisfaction is very important in marriage hence couples should take that component in marriage very seriously.

Asked how he would react when he comes to see another man "chopping down" his wife, Counsellor Luettrodt said,

"If I catch my wife in bed with another man, I will just stand there and watch it the more and learn so that if she comes, she can also teach me more," he answered.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...