Lovely pre-wedding photos of couple whose romance started on Facebook

A quite lovely couple, Bibi and her sweetheart TJ are such a delight to behold as their love story has been making the rounds online.

The relationship between the two was ignited with a simple Facebook message and the rest is history - following years of a long distance relationship, the couple have begun counting down to walking down the aisle together.

Their pre-wedding shoot captures lots of fun and happy moments with an explosive burst of colours accentuating the love that exists between them.

How We Met
By the bride-to-be, Bibi

The day that I met Tj was the beginning of the rest of my life. It all started with a silly Facebook message, then friendship which has now blossomed into something much stronger and deeper. We were approximately 3,000 miles and a six hours flight away from each other for more than five years of our relationship. Even though we only got to see each twice a year in between been college kids and my overly protective sibling, it still seemed like we got to do everything together. Six years now, I am just admitting that I sent the first Facebook message after several years of denying it. They always say that if you fall in love with your best friend that you are one of the lucky ones. I was never one that was up on my luck, but when I met you, I became one of the lucky ones.

Love Note
By the groom-to-be, TJ

At this moment everything was perfect, not the kind of perfect where nothing is wrong but the kind of perfect where the wrong things don't matter. I really enjoy spending time with you., even when we are doing absolutely nothing. There are a million things I love about you, like your smile, the way you look me in the eye and say it's all going to be alright. I get the greatest feeling when I make you laugh. We found each other in this crazy world. We belong together, we belong in each other's arms, we are connected by more than love, by more than commitment, by more than faith itself for the simple thing that your presence is the only thing I ever truly want.

Their lovely photos below,

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...