Don't let your erection destroy your financial direction - Nigerian relationship expert

Don't let your erection destroy your financial direction - Nigerian relationship expert

An England-based Nigerian relationship expert and Evangelist identified as Sola Adio has taken to his twitter page to advise men to let go of any lady who has this mentality.

According to @Solaadio, the Nigerian relationship system where a guy must pay a girl a monthly salary else she starts threatening to leave is absolute rubbish, and that the men should let those type of girls go.

Read his tweets below ;

This Nigerian relationship system where a guy must pay a girl a monthly salary else she starts threatening to leave is absolute rubbish.

Dear King, please let her go. Save the money up to acquire some assets towards your future family. Don't squander your wages on a leech.

I am filled with anger hearing that many of these gifts these girls were harassing men for during val, are now being discretely offered for sale. Nigerian kings, won ti gba oju yin. Stop indulging these girls that won't even marry you.

Dear Kings,

Don't let your crave for fornication blind you to the financial poverty and waste you are about to wallow in. Fornication is resource intensive, financially.

Just totally dysfunctional that a girl you are not married to will be making unreasonable financial demands from you, for the kind of money your parents who slaved to pay your school fees can't even get from you.

Have the gender cyber activists spared anytime at all to address the Nigerian upbringing and relationship malady where women are fast turning to aggressive monthly tax collectors in return for sexual services?

The first time I tried to shake this table, one Nigerian girl jumped into my mentions to say I should tell the Kings to get sex from their mothers if they won't pay her bae allowance. I guess misogyny allegations only work the other way if I said the same back to her. ?

Dear Kings

Don't let your erection destroy your financial direction. Let the Word of God restrain your loins.

Sola then concluded by adding; "As Christians, we should give cheerfully to people without expecting or demanding or accepting sexual favours in return. I have nothing against that. What I am attacking here is the entitlement mentality that opens the door to financial extortion and low-key prostitution."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...