After Losing 22-Week-Old Pregnancy, A Failed IVF, Nigerian Lady Finally Welcomes A Baby

After Losing 22-Week-Old Pregnancy, A Failed IVF, Nigerian Lady Finally Welcomes A Baby
A Nigerian lady identified as Bimzhair on Instagram, took to the platform to narrate how she finally welcomed a baby girl after many trials.

According to Bimzhair, she lost her pregnancy after 22 weeks, had a failed IVF couples with multiple fibroid, had severe medical conditions but at the end, she had her baby.

Read her post below;

It feels surreal ,I'm a Mum!!! ???????. God indeed makes all things beautiful in his time after SEVEN (7)years of waiting and trusting God for my awesome blessing. Doctors diagnosed all sorts but my God had the final say.

From two blocked Fallopian tubes, hormonal imbalance, several painful procedures, incompetent cervix, failed IVF and multiple fibroids. Losing a pregnancy at 22weeks+ in 2016 my water broke and had to be induced to bring out the baby in order to save my life. It was such a painful experience as I had to go through the pains of proper labour.

And then going through a major procedure last year to remove the multiple fibroids. In all God kept me and I knew HE sure has a purpose for my life. He blessed me with the best man one could ever ask for. Who stood by me all through. My pains were his pains and he never for once gave up on God.

Fast forward June 2017 i decided to give IVF another try hoping that God will come through. I was a bit reluctant because of the fear of being disappointed yet again. But went through it anyways. To the glory of God I was confirmed pregnant July 2017.

The pregnancy went so smoothly and February 26 2018 our wonderful gift beautifully moulded from heaven came to the world. The Lord will never leave or forsake HIs own. Though it may tarry it will definitely come to pass. I truly appreciate my family and friends who prayed for me during the waiting period. Love you all so much ????God bless you and grant you all of your heart's desires . #mymiraclebaby #God's blessing #ChildofDestiny #triumphantseed #joybeyondwords

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...