"Get 10k retweets and I will marry you"- 19yr old Nigerian girl tells her 19-year-old crush, he gets 17k retweets

'Get 10k retweets and I will marry you'- 19yr old Nigerian girl tells her 19-year-old crush, he gets 17k retweets

A 19-year-old Nigerian social media user @apiamorris, asked his dream crush if she would marry him if he gets up to 10,000 retweets.

His crush told him he can't but that if he does get up to 10, 000 retweets, their getting married would be a done deal. So went on Twitter and asked Nigerians for retweet and he got up to 17 retweets.

The young lady who is also 19, was overwhelmed by the work he put in just to be with her and has asked them to be in a relationship and not a marriage since they are just 19.

See their chat below...

'Get 10k retweets and I will marry you'- 19yr old Nigerian girl tells her 19-year-old crush, he gets 17k retweets

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...