"I Met Him At 17. Dated At 18. Married At 24. Had A Child At 26" - Lady Shares Beautiful Love Story (Photos)

'I Met Him At 17. Dated At 18. Married At 24. Had A Child At 26' - Lady Shares Beautiful Love Story (Photos)

A Lady has melted hearts online with her beautiful love story of how she met her soulmate when she was just a teenager, started dating him and bore his child, all before the age of 30.

Fashion and Lifestyle influencer, Jessica Pettway‏ @jessicapettwayy, has become a trending topic on Twitter after she shared her beautiful love story on the microblogging platform.

In a tweet which has since gone viral since it was sent in and has since gotten over three thousand retweets and eight thousand likes, Jessica shared a photo of her best friend turned husband with her and shared their beautiful love story.

I was 17 when we met. 18 when we dated. 24 when we married. 26 I became a mom. About to celebrate my 30th. All this with my best-friend

'I Met Him At 17. Dated At 18. Married At 24. Had A Child At 26' - Lady Shares Beautiful Love Story (Photos)

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...