Awww! Beautiful Nigerian Lady Marries Her First Ever And Only Boyfriend. (Photos)

Awww! Beautiful Nigerian Lady Marries Her First Ever And Only Boyfriend. (Photos)

When she was just a teenager, she made a request to God, asking the supreme being that she'd love to marry her first ever and only boyfriend and gracefully, God answered her prayers.

Chimdimma has every cause to rejoice after her prayers were answered - after years of dating, the beauty tied the knot with Olakunle, who was her first ever, only and will be her last boyfriend, last weekend.

Read what she wrote on her social media page below + lovely photos of the couple:

Growing up at the age of 15-16, I remember asking God that when I get older & start dating, my first boyfriend should not only be my first and last boyfriend but also he should be a man after Gods heart so he knows how to love & respect me dearly! Not knowing God really did listen to my prayers. 7 years ago Kunle and I met in church & although we were too young to make marital decisions, we just knew we were meant for each other!!! A lot of people teased me for not having experience dating around but today I am proud to say my first boyfriend really indeed is my last boyfriend. I'm glad I can advise younger girls that dating is not something you should rush into. If you wait on the Lord & let Him pick your partner for you, He will provide nothing but THE best#kaychimmy17

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...