Is My Hubby Bonking Our Housemaid? He Bought iPhone for Her, Stopped Eating My Food - Woman Cries Out

Is My Hubby Bonking Our Housemaid? He Bought iPhone for Her, Stopped Eating My Food - Woman Cries Out

Popular Lagos-based Psychologist and Relationship therapist, Joro Olumofin, has taken to his Instagram blog page and shared the story of a woman who is loosing her mind over her marriage.

According to the housewife, ever since she was sick and their housemaid cooked for her husband, the man has refused to eat her food since she recovered, adding that her hubby has ordered her not to be cooking anymore for him.

The woman who went further to say that her husband don't touch or eat her food anymore, said that her husband has just bought a new iPhone for their pretty 21-year-old housemaid.

She said that her mother has advised her to sack the housemaid before she ruins her marriage but don't know the reaction of her husband when he finds out.

Here's the e-mail she sent to the Love Doctor;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...