I Entered and She Swallowed Me - Man Shares Disappointing Wedding Night Experience with 'Virgin' Wife

I Entered and She Swallowed Me - Man Shares Disappointing Wedding Night Experience with 'Virgin' Wife

A newly-married young man who is on the verge of divorcing his wife, has taken to a popular online platform, Break_or_Makeup, to share the story of how he married a virgin, but got the shock of his life when he wanted to make love to his wife on their wedding night.

Here's how he narrated the story;

I got married last month to a Virgin girl but I regret it with my life, guys please never you marry a virgin.

After the wedding party, I was very excited that I will open my fresh flower, so I took my time, I even had to bath her myself . I started noticing that her bobi was sagged, like sagged but I ignored her felt that it could be natural.

As I was bathing her she was already making s*x sound, virgin making s*x sound. I kept quite, I continued , down to her private part, just to make easy penetration I decided to finger her a little since she was all wet with the water and bath soap, with my small small candles and music.

I put in one finger and it swallowed my whole hand, this girl was very wide like back yard, she has already opened her legs wide and I saw some black black things on her private part. I was getting irritated but I just kept deceiving myself until we got to bed.

This girl was as wide as well, I was just managing until she got to orgasm and polluted 3 times. I don't need advise, I will surely divorce her, I am just advising men never to marry virgins. I regret dumping my ex, she was a good woman just for fresh virgin.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...