Help! I Love S*x So Much, But My Boyfriend is 'Dull' in Bed

Help! I Love S*x So Much, But My Boyfriend is 'Dull' in Bed

My new boyfriend wants to take things slowly but I rushed him into having s*x on our second date.

I can't talk to him without making suggestions about having s*x and I feel like I am an addict. I am 20 and work in a call centre. I recently came out of a three-year relationship, during which I cheated on my partner lots of times.

Boys like me and I have always been able to get anyone I wanted, though I know deep down they are only after one thing. After all, that is what boys expect.

I met my current boyfriend when I was out with my mates. I dropped my phone and hadn't realised. He ran after us and gave it back to me.

He's 23 and he works in a garage but is completely different from any other guy I have met before. He is really sweet, kind and so considerate towards me.

No one has ever worried about how I feel before.

He took me on a date and treated me like a princess. He asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend and said we would take things slowly.

I behaved well on that first date, but on the second, we went to the pub. I had a bit to drink and when he got me back home I was all over him and touching him sexually.

I just couldn't help myself - and then he couldn't resist me.

The s*x was lovely and he was nice to me afterwards but I think he was a bit shocked. I feel so stupid for behaving like this.

I am also scared that I will be tempted to cheat on him, as I seem to want s*x all the time, but he works long hours and says he can't see me every evening.

I know I have to hold back and mostly wait for him to want s*x.

He is the best thing that's ever happened to me and I don't want to lose him but I sense that I will unless I take things at his pace.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...