Help! I Have Fallen for a 22-year-old Girl After Incredible S*x - Married Man Confesses

Help! I Have Fallen for a 22-year-old Girl After Incredible S*x - Married Man Confesses

I had wonderful s*x with a girl from work until my wife caught us in the act. My lover also ripped me off for £5,000 but I would get back with her in a heartbeat if I could.

I am 38 and my wife is 36. We have four children, aged 16, 13, ten and four. I love them to bits and I love my wife but she has not wanted s*x since she was last pregnant.

I work for a chain of estate agents.

A 22-year-old girl from another branch came to work with me to cover a holiday absence a couple of summers ago.

We had a laugh and I really enjoyed the evening each week when our team would go out for a drink together.

One night she told me she had the hots for me and I was delighted and a bit shocked that a girl of her age could fancy me.

She still lived with her parents so I arranged a night when my wife would be at her mum's with the little one and the older kids would all be out either at clubs or staying with a friend, and I invited her round.

We cuddled on the sofa and she started touching me.

Then we were undressing and ended up having sex right there.

It was the most wonderful sex ever.
We were cool at work and managed to keep our affair going for nearly a year.

We had s*x in the car, at my house and in show homes we had the keys to. It was just fantastic.

I fell hard for her and when she was longing for a sports car but couldn't get the finance, I lent her the £5,000 she needed. She said she would pay me back in stages. One day my wife came home early and caught us at it.

She kicked us both out. I realised I wanted this girl but she said I should stay with my wife. My wife gave me another chance and I ended my affair. My lover and I were still on good terms though so it was a blow below the belt when she quit her job, moved home and changed her mobile number.

I have never heard from her since and have had to say goodbye to my £5,000. But I would write off the debt if I could have her back. I was and still am in pieces. My life has no meaning without her.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...