This Pakistani Woman Went On Her Honeymoon Alone After Her Husband's Visa Was Rejected

This Pakistani Woman Went On Her Honeymoon Alone After Her Husband's Visa Was Rejected

Huma Mobin and Arsalan Sever got married seven months ago and obviously, wanted to travel together on their honeymoon. But the curse of the green passport wouldn't let it be with Sever's coming back with a big 'Rejected' stamp.

Huma, who is a creative manager at an ad agency, decided to still go and was accompanied by her in-laws.

"I cried the first night on my mother-in-law's shoulder, but she told me to make the best of it."

And then she decided to actually have fun and the result was absolutely hilarious. And oh she lost another favourite thing during her solo honeymoon- her phone. See many more photos below...

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...