I Took Blood Covenant With Two Women Now I Am In Love With Third, What Do I do

Before You could blame me, what do you know about LOVE. One can do stupid things because of LOVE and because of this LOVE, I did all this. Hear me out, for I have a reason for it, to make it short I will summarize,

I'm a young man with great phobia for hurts especially from relationship. Early 2003 back in school, I feel in love with this pretty lady of same age. I was afraid of losing her, so we took blood covenant. I finished 2004 and we lost contact for years. We recently started communicating again even though we currently live far away from each other. Just few months back before we started talking again, I met a young lady who came to do her NYSC in my family organisation. I asked her out and she willingly accepted, she opines that Im a player and for me to assure her only with the condition that we take an oath together. I consented to that and now she has left for the States.

Finally, there is this good friend of mine, she has no knowledge of my past. She is a graduate with a degree in Veterinary Medicine and owns a Vet clinic which my younger ones patronize. We got chatting and I started having feelings for her.

My problem is, who do I choose among them. All I ever wanted is a woman who will always be there whenever I needed her most.

Please I need you honest advice, because I will take my decision based on your advice.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...