Man Forgives And Proposes To His Cheating Girlfriend Who Got Pregnant For Another Man

A man from Nigerian has left many people on social media shocked after he decided to propose to his girlfriend who cheated and got pregnant for another man.

Man Forgives And Proposes To His Cheating Girlfriend Who Got Pregnant For Another Man

Rasheed

A Nigerian man has shown that true forgiveness and love still exists after he proposed to his girlfriend who cheated and got pregnant for another man.

Sharing the photo, the man with the Twitter handle @rasheedharmony who revealed he had vowed to always be there for her and support her, decided to take care of both the baby and the mother.

"My girl cheated and got pregnant by another man but i love her so much and I'm always there for her no matter what ! I proposed to her yesterday and she said yes! And I'll raise the kid! I don't mind at all. True love never ends" the man wrote.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...