Lovely Moment Nigerian Man Surprises His Wife With Brand New Car As Valentine Gift.

A Nigerian man this past Sunday, took his wife, Ugochukwu Chimuanya by surprise after he presented her with a car as Valentine gift - he'd initially told her there wasn't going to be any celebration this year.

The excited UNN graduate and mother of two shared a video and photos of the moment she received the surprise gift, showering her husband with prayers.

Lovely Moment Nigerian Man Surprises His Wife With Brand New Car As Valentine Gift.

She wrote on her page,

Gbagam....... Testimony time,valentine breeze finally blewed on me today......i can't still believe this, I was so annoyed on Wednesday when I asked my hubby about my Valentine gift and he said that there is no Valentine for us this year, I finally took and moved on not until today he took me out on a surprise date and presented this wonderful Valentine gift to me.... Am soooo happy,my darling since all you yearn for is to make me happy,happiness will never depart from your path, umunnem celebrate with me,as you celebrate with me all your heart desires will be granted before the end of this year in Jesus name.... Amen"

More photos,

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...