Ex-Beauty Queen, Ibidun Ighodalo And Her Hubby, Ituah Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary.

Former Miss Lux turned businesswoman, Ibidun Ighodalo and her beau, Pastor Ituah Ighodalo, are celebrating their 11th wedding anniversary today, February the 16th.

Ex-Beauty Queen, Ibidun Ighodalo And Her Hubby, Ituah Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary.

The couple tied the knots in 2007 - Ibidun took to her IG page to celebrate her husband and father of their daughter, writing,

'Thank you for being an awesome priest, husband and dad.... We love, cherish and adore you. Happy 11th anniversary my love.... here's to many more years in health and joy.... Love you immensely My King.... ????????".

The pastor also wrote,

My superstar..... life without you is colourless and dry..... thank you for bringing so much joy and favour my way..... You are more than a wife.... You are my EVERYTHING and I promise to love and protect you all the days of your life.... Happy anniversary Kokoye ???

How lovely...

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...