Nigerian man reveals he got married to his wife three weeks after they met, says they've never fought for once

A Nigerian man and his beautiful wife are celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary today, and in a post shared on Facebook, He revealed that he and his wife, Nnena got married just three weeks after they met, and it's been all cute and rosy every since.

He is based in South Africa. He wrote;

"Dear friends join to give us your wishes as we are celebrating and refreshing our 4th year marriage vow today, this day and this time 2014 I was still at the venue because that was the best day I ever witnessed in my life.

The most amazing thing in this marriage is that, despite we got married and wedded in three weeks of knowing ourselves but we never had a fight for one day and the marriage is refreshing everyday as if we are just starting to date each other. please if you want a miracle marriage like mine or even better than ours then pls join and wish us how you want urs to be."

More photos below;

Nigerian man reveals he got married to his wife three weeks after they met, says they've never fought for once

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...