Nigerian man buys wife a brand new car for "exclusively breastfeeding" their daughter for six months

A Happy Nigerian man, Omo Olope bought his beautiful wife a brand new car, after she fulfilled her promise of exclusively breastfeeding their daughter for good six months.

Nigerian man buys wife a brand new car for 'exclusively breastfeeding' their daughter for six months

After the birth of their daughter, the husband requested from his wife to breastfeed their daughter for 6 months, exclusively, and if of course she keeps to her end of the "promise", he'd buy her a brand new car...

Nigerian man buys wife a brand new car for 'exclusively breastfeeding' their daughter for six months

...and he fulfilled his promise.

The wife took to social media to share the good news; "A good one to start the New Year. Hubby @kingpetrol said and I quote, if you will breastfeed our daughter @isabella_oretuga exclusively for 6 months I will get you a car. Promise made and fulfilled. Thanks boo may God continue to bless you for us @annemaybel @yemisi.adekoya.90 @marybelnewlook_boutique"

The Husband also wrote; "Congrats on your first car Wifey. I'll do even more for you. This is to say thank you for agreeing to feed our daughter(@isabella_oretuga) exclusively with breast milk only for 6months. ? Congrats once again."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...