Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenged Nigerian Chorister

Falling in love, they say "is not a choice", but being in love is - It is a choice that requires renewal day after day, year after year, lifetime after lifetime...

Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenged Nigerian Chorister

The story behind this couple's romance has surfaced online as the countdown to the wedding day of a physically challenged chorister identified as Miss Edidiong Edet and her husband begins.

A friend to the couple took to social media to share the love story and as well share their pre-wedding photos.

"This is not Naija movie ooo but It's going to happen live right here in Akwa Ibom State. Come 27-29 December 2017. So... if you don't fear believe God Almighty, please do it from today cos He's the only one that will never allow those that put their trust in him to see shame.

This is Miss Edidiong Edet who has served God faithfully in the Apostolic church on the wheel chair as a chorister and a witness member from birth. The resident pastor of the Apostolic Church, Aka district, Pastor Okon said something about the marriage during 3days Area fasting and prayer held at Obio Imo Street last two weeks.

Edet has been a chorister for years. As a person i didn't believe him but seeing her picture, i praise God on her behalf cos before the end of this month, her name will be charged to Mrs Edidiong.

TM: 27 Dec; @ Methodist primary school Ituk-mbang uruan LGA.
Wedding: The Apostolic church, Nsit Dist. 30 udo-eduok street off Aka road. Reception: Multipurpose hall, governor's office Annex barracks road Uyo.

WORD Of ENCOURAGEMENT!!
I want to use this medium to say thank you Lord for doing what Man cannot do and to also encourage you out there that it pays to serve God"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...