"I am 19, my boyfriend, 25, suddenly started having money, now he cheats on me"

'I am 19, my boyfriend, 25, suddenly started having money, now he cheats on me'

Hello. Good morning everyone. Please post this for me and notify me.

Am a bit confused and I need urgent advice. I'm a girl of 19 yrs dating a guy of 25. We've been together for about 2 years now. He loves me unconditionally, and I do love him too. Often times he would say when he makes money he will go and woo those girls that declined him in d past. I often get pissed.

Recently, about 5 months ago, he started having so much money (maybe yahoo). He bought a car, changed his apartment and started living large. He still spends time with me and takes good care of me. He also rented a good apartment for me in school, and pays me money monthly.

But, he's cheating on me. Always hanging around with other girls. And he doesn't deny it. Often times he will say he's sorry, but will do d worse.

It pains me a lot and often times I get very sad about it. I know he still loves me more than anything but I can't his cheating attitude. If I threaten to walk away, he will beg and beg me to stay. Please I don't know what to do, I feel insecure.

I love him, but this cheating stuff is really weighing me down so much. What do I do, I feel like I should walk away and allow him live his life but I find it hard. What other ways can I make him stop cheating.

NB** its not about his money, cos I've loved him long before this money madness happened. And my family is well to do too. I just need an advice on how to carefully tackle this issue. Thank you

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...