"I always wanted to have a best friend for a wife"- Comedian Ajebo as he proposes to his girlfriend

'I always wanted to have a best friend for a wife'- Comedian Ajebo as he proposes to his girlfriend

Comedian and CEO 'House of Ajebo' skits, Erem Emeka is officially off the market as he proposed to his longtime girlfriend, Uche Kamalu, and of course she said yes.

The former OAP popped the question during their vacation in Dubai for Uche's birthday, congrats to them.

He took to his Instagram page to reveal the good news and wrote;

Photos from the proposal below;

'I always wanted to have a best friend for a wife'- Comedian Ajebo as he proposes to his girlfriend

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...