'My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year' - Lady Laments

'My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year' - Lady Laments

A young lady has taken to social media to lament about how she can't turn down guys who want to have s-ex with her.
Sharing her story with popular relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, the 300 level student says she has slept with 16 guys this year and she fears it might increase before the year runs out.

"Help me, This year i have slept with 16 guys alone through my vag. Am fearful of my self. I don't know how to say no to a guy even if he's ugly and broke", she writes.

She went on to say a love promise from a guy is enough for her to give him a blow job and have s-ex.

But now she's tired of her old ways and wants to settle down with a God-fearing guy who will change her ways.

"I really want to settle down and marry this 2017, Can you intro me with a God fearing guy, someone who can change my way, who has a nice pay who lives in ikoyi or lekki."

"I'm very fair (bleach needed), my hips never lied. I can cook all igbo and yoruba dishes", she wrote.

Read her full write-up below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...