Couple who met in secondary school and got engaged at friend's wedding set to wed

Couple who met in secondary school and got engaged at friend's wedding set to wed

A couple Mark Bullem and Icha Emmanuella who met in secondary school and got engaged at a friend's wedding are set to tie the knot. The pair who were secondary school mates got engaged at a friend's wedding in January this year.
Emmanuella was the maid of honour to her best friend. According to Emmanuella, she and Bullem became friends during their final year in secondary school in 2006, but they were separate after they graduated. The bride-to-be expressed that it was God's will that gave them the opportunity to meet again last year.

She said: "We started as Secondary school Classmates, Years passed after SSCE(2006) we became friends, but destiny played an important role by allowing our paths cross again last year...if I knew u were the crown above my head, I would have said yes earlier... Count down to #Elmark2017#"

The groom-to-be noted that she was surprised that he proposed to her at the wedding because she was not expecting it. He said: "Meet my lady... #THESTARTOFABEAUTIFULBEGINNING, it so happened that, she was the maid of honour, of course she list expected anything was gonna happen at her best friend's wedding but it did happened anyways... And Glory, she said #YES... There, is my Queen to be... Warming up..."

Happy marital life to them...

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...