My Wife's V*gina is too Large, Her Juic3 Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Man Talks on Wife's Weird Privat3 Part

My Wife's V*gina is too Large, Her Juic3 Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Man Talks on Wife's Weird Privat3 Part

Popular Lagos-based Psychologist and Relationship therapist, Joro Olumofin, has taken to his Instagram blog page and shared the story of a man who is experiencing the 'worst ever s*x life' in his marriage.

According to the man, he married his wife without initially having s*x with her because she said that she was celibate and won't engage in s*x until their wedding night.

The man is now crying out loud after complaining of how wide his wife's private part is, adding that sometimes when he's into her, he doesn't even know, adding that her p*ssy's juice runs like tap water.

Below is an e-mail he sent to the Love Doctor;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...