Help! My Boyfriend is Obsessed With Chewing My Pubic Hair During S*x - Lady Cries Out On Social Media

Help! My Boyfriend is Obsessed With Chewing My Pubic Hair During S*x - Lady Cries Out On Social Media

The woman told her story on break_or_makeup.

According to her, she recently got to know a young man with whom she fell in love. He is so nice and caring that she is completely hooked to him.

However, he has a weird habit that has gotten her really scared. According to her, the man loves chewing her public hair anything they have s*x. In fact, he is quite obsessed with the act.

She revealed that without some hair in her pubic region, he will not be turned on for s*x.

Now, she is scared because she now feels he may be a ritualist who is after her life.

Below is how she told the story:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...