I Took This Edo Girl To The Hotel Room For Valentine's Day And This Thing Happened - Angry Man Opens Up

I Took This Edo Girl To The Hotel Room For Valentine's Day And This Thing Happened - Angry Man Opens Up

An Abuja-based man is currently living in confusion over a weird action taken by a Lagos-based girl he had a romance encounter with at the hotel room on Valentine's Day.

Still on the intrigues of the February 14, 2017 romance, this young man noticed his social media lover was stylishly cutting his long beards as they played around in the hotel room.

He checked her bag and realized some strands of hair had been saved in a white tissue paper which he flushed down the water-closet. He is currently paranoid about a spiritual dimension to the act considering his stereotyped video of people from Edo States.

Read his story as sent to a relationship adviser and blogger, Joro Olumofin below:-

If you are the Man, What would you do to the Lady?

Drop your comments.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...