Igbo Lady shares pictures of a Muslim Lady whose character made her convert from Christianity to Islam

An Igbo woman who now wants to be indentified as Aishat Obi, recently converted from Christianity to Islam, now she's shared the photos of one of the people who attracted her to the Islam religion. Aishat Obi is the one on Pink Hijab.

Igbo Lady shares pictures of a Muslim Lady whose character made her convert from Christianity to Islam

According to Aishat, the lady Faddylado Sama, reportedly has a good character and has been labelled her twin sister.

After her conversion, Aishat revealed that she is proud to be an Igbo Muslim despite heavy backlash which might be associated with that.

Below is what Aishat wrote after sharing some photos on Facebook;

"This is my twins sister from another womb.she is more than a sister to me.she is among the people whom there character attracted me more to Islamic religion.I pray to have a friend like her in my nest life. Ya Allah give me the type of character that will change others too.

"Ya Allah cause me to live and behave like a good Muslim woman."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...