Pastor Caught By Wife Sleeping With Church Member During Counselling

35-year-old Pastor Segun Fasina on Monday pleaded with an Orile-Agege Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve his four-year-old marriage over wife’s alleged wayward life.
But his wife fired back in court, disclosing that Pastor Segun is an adulterous man and that she caught him in the act with a female church member, who came for counseling, on their matrimonial bed.
“My husband is adulterous. He counsels his church members at home, and I discovered that most of them are ladies. He was inside the room counseling a woman one day when I dashed in.
“To my surprise, my husband and the woman were both naked in our bed. My husband beat me and threw me out of the house. When I reported the case to his father, the man said, I should not disturb his son."
Pastor Segun of No. 4 Moses St., Alagba, Orile-Agege, Lagoshad told the court that his wife, Abosede, had lost her sense of dignity, and is now smoking and drinking alcohol. He also accused her of being a gossip and troublesome woman.
“My wife, Abosede, possesses all the bad habits one can think of. She was accused of stealing a phone in our house. I believed she actually stole it because of her behaviour. She goes to other co-tenants’ apartments to gossip. And whenever there is any fight in the house, my wife’s name is always mentioned.
“As a pastor, I have prayed for her deliverance from the evil acts but my effort was in vain,” he claimed.
Insisting that his wife must go for him to start afresh, Pastor Segun saud, “Since the marriage is childless, we owe ourselves nothing. So, I want the court to dissolve the union.”
Abosede however denied all the allegations and pleaded with the court not to allow her husband make a divorce at such a young age.
The court warned them to maintain the peace till May 10 when it would give judgement

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...