Tb Joshua With Bible 1

Prophet T.B Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, has thanked the government for announcing reopening of worship centres, but insisted his church will not open for now.

The government, through the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 had on Monday announced the reopening of churches, mosques and other religious centres in the country.

T.B Joshua said he will not gather his congregation until when he "hears from God" to do so.

Joshua, whose church is one of Nigeria's major tourist attractions, said he received a "revelation" from God about the church's initial closure.

"Viewers, that same God we are waiting to hear from on when to reopen - when things will go back to normal - as usual," Joshua said in a statement released to his official Facebook page.

"God's time is the best. We are waiting at His feet for that time. We are tarrying for the Holy Spirit's instruction. Pray without ceasing."

Prophet Joshua said he would continue his usual broadcasts on Emmanuel TV "until we hear from God when to reopen."

He noted that what he does is God's work, not his, and thank God the government for understanding.

Download Now
  • Date: Jun 02

I AM SPIRITUAL HELPER HELPING PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR LIFE'S IN OGUN STATE AND FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD CONTACT ME NOW BECAUSE this is the time to make your family happy and proud again in life. Do not miss the opportunity because it only comes but once. You have to be aware that nothing good comes easily, make your decision today and change your life. I look forward to welcome you in my kingdom of wealth, protection,power and fame in just one day without human sacrifice
(1)instant money (2)work of leadership (3)money rituals
(4)business to move forward
(5)lotto number (6)marriage problems (7) promotion in work place (8)luck of jobs (9)clients problem (10)sickness (11)court Case (12)traveling to abroad
(13)police station Case (14)Girls friend boys problems (15)football solutions (16)luck of child
(17)family problems (18)when you want something from someone
(19)when you want powerful
(20)when you need population inside your church or works (21)school of knowledge (22)you are having a gold problem to remove (23)management of work
(24)high sprit (25)protection
(26)Documents problems
(27)if you want your boy friend or girl back This are some but they are still more I help people and can help you also Do not call if you are not interested or WhatsApp baba on this number call baba (+2348147285727).. Whatsapp only (+2347032601473)