'Don't believe I'm dead until I've built a church as big as Ibadan' - Pastor Adeboye

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye has shared one thing he must do before dying.

'Don't believe I'm dead until I've built a church as big as Ibadan' - Pastor Adeboye

The 77-years-old Pastor who preached on the topic 'The Power of Inspiration' on the third day of the Holy Ghost Congress 2019 holding at the Redemption Campground, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, said he has a plan of building a church as big as Ibadan. According to him, no one should believe he is dead until that is done.

He said;

"If anybody tells you Pastor Adeboye is dead, don't believe them because God is going to build us the auditorium as big as Ibadan. Until that is done, I'm not going anywhere."

On the state of the nation, Pastor Adeboye said;

"There is no better time mankind needed a turnaround than now

"If we ever needed a turnaround, there is no better time than now to experience it. We are all witnesses to all that have been happening in Nigeria.

"So, when the Lord assures of the great turnaround, He must have us in mind.

"In situations like ours, His people had always experienced great turnarounds all through the generations. He had done it before and He will do it again because he is the unchangeable changer."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...