Man Reveals How He Used The Only Money He Had To Save A Hawker Who Collapsed In Lagos (Photos)

The woman collapsed in Lagos
Inset: The woman collapsed in Lagos

A Nigerian Good Samaritan has taken to Twitter to narrate how saved a hawker who collapsed in Lagos.

Identified with the Twitter handle, @I_amJonesbaba, the Good Samaritan explained that he had to use the money meant for feeding his family to save the hawker who collapsed in the Ikotun area of Lagos.

@I_amJonesbab tweeted: "I went to get something for my daughter of 4 at the market yesterday in Ikotun. I noticed a woman selling bananas had collapsed. Nobody went near her. They just stood and looked. I went near her and noticed her eyes wear lifeless. Her temperature was high. I had to quickly rush her to the hospital.

He added: "Doctor says she was very sick and had to be admitted. I paid the deposit with the little on me and left her. Will be going back to check her today. I and my daughter drank Garri to sleep but I am happy knowing I helped a soul."

Man Reveals How He Used The Only Money He Had To Save A Hawker Who Collapsed In Lagos (Photos)

See more photos of the woman below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...