Bobrisky is a national disgrace - DG of NCAC, Otunba Olusegun Runsewe

Otunba Olusegun Runsewe, the Director-General of the National Council for Arts and Culture, has said Lagos socialite, Bobrisky, is a national disgrace and will soon be ruthlessly dealt with.

He said this in an interview with Vanguardngr, when asked to react to a statement recently credited to him that the cross dresser should be arrested. His response: "Bobrisky is a national disgrace.

He started by selling and using bleaching creams, now, he has grown boobs, bums and hips. If a Bobrisky is doing well with his immoral lifestyle, how do you convince Nigerian youths to do the right thing? .

Bobrisky has the right, but not within the Nigerian environment. There are others like him, but they live outside the country. If we don't address Bobrisky as early as possible, he will form a team that will spread like wildfire.

This will result in a lot of suicide cases, because the typical Nigerian parent would not want to see their child become a Bobrisky. It's not an entertainment issue, it's a war to save Nigeria for a better tomorrow.

A popular Nigerian recently paid an unexpected visit to his son in England only to discover that the son is a gay leader. The man was brought back to the country on a wheelchair. I'm talking with the strength of information and authority.

I have information that over twenty-three Nigerian boys are already starting Bobrisky's brand. Immediately we started the war, they pulled out because we are going to get them arrested. They cannot destroy this country.

Someone said why am I not fighting those involved in corruption- that's not my job and that's why we have the EFCC, ICPC and the rest of them. My job is to protect and preserve the fabric of our good culture.

Bobrisky is not a role model or icon Nigerian youths should look up to. We should all condemn him so that he would go back to how he was created.

He has a right to leave Nigeria for any country that practises and encourages trans-gender lifestyle. If he is caught on the streets of this country, he will be dealt with ruthlessly."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...