HIV patient dies after he stopped taking his medication and embraced faith

A Nigerian Lady has taken to her twitter account to reveal how a friend who was HIV Positive died after he stopped taking his medication due to his new found faith.

The Lady revealed her friend contracted the disease through birth but opted not to use his medications any longer once he'd embraced faith.

Her tweets read ;

I got a text today

"I lost a friend who had HIV this morning. He got it through birth. You know why I'm not happy? He stopped taking his drugs saying he has faith."

One of my dilemma as a physician and a believer is this. Where do we draw the line btw faith and foolishness?

I mean I've been dragged since Sunday for questioning that testimony but there are so many things we as believers do all in the name of faith that is scary.

How many times have you gone to the bank to withdraw 1 million that is not in your account cos of faith?

Ever heard the story of Hezekiah in the Bible? He had a boil that was supposed to kill him, he prayed and God sent his prophet to heal him using fig ointment (ie medication). 2 kings 20

So why are we as believers so adamant about drugs?? Must God perform miracle?

I don't doubt God's power, I'm not saying miracles don't happen, but I'm saying Atleast confirm it's a miracle first before you drop your drugs.

God can do it, YES, but God doesn't always do it.

He will have mercy on whom he pleases. Be wise!

HIV patient dies after he stopped taking his medication and embraced faith

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...