'This is the time to stand by your Pastor' - CAC Founder, Prophet Abiara advises COZA members

Prophet Samuel Abiara has advised members of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), to stand by their Pastor, Fatoyinbo amid the rape allegation against him by Busola Dakolo.

'This is the time to stand by your Pastor' - CAC Founder, Prophet Abiara advises COZA members

The founder of Christ Apostolic Church (CAC) Agbala Itura Lagos, in his statement said the COZA Founder will overcome the rape allegation and controversy it came with if he goes before God. Prophet Abiara also warned all accusers against the body of Christ and Pastor Fatoyinbo to be careful not to be judgmental and allow God to intervene Himself.

He said "Fatoyinbo will overcome if he goes before God and iron things out. I believe God will talk to him and restore him. My advice to Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo is to go to the presence of God and believe this time will pass, you will overcome.

"To his accusers, I want everybody to be very careful because God is the all- knowing. He is the true witness of what actually happened between them. The word of God says we must not judge anybody.

"This issue is not good news at all for the body of Christ. As human being, some people will be rejoicing because of this allegation. It is nothing to rejoice about. Indeed it is very sad news for all true ministers of the Gospel.

"All accusers against the body of Christ and the man of God must be careful not to be judgmental. Let God himself intervene. All accusers and those that carry fake news on social media, you must be very careful not to cause havoc in the body of Christ and the ministry of men of God.

"This is not the time to leave the church or abandon the man of God because of the entire allegations against your pastor. It is time to bring to memory how his life and ministry has been a blessing to many lives. Though it is very cloudy and stormy, I promise that the storm will soon be over. It is good to stand by your Pastor."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...