Your sacrifices in voting for me will not be in vain - President Buhari tells Nigerians

President Buhari has said that the sacrifices Nigerians made in voting him again into office during the 2019 general election, will never be in vain.

The President gave Nigerians this re-assurance in his special Sallah message to celebrate the end of the Ramadan fast.

Your sacrifices in voting for me will not be in vain - President Buhari tells Nigerians

In a statement released by his Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the President said before the 2019 elections, prophets of doom had predicted that the elections will not be peaceful. However, despite their predictions, Nigerians came out enmass to vote for him. He pledged to ensure that the voters feel the positive impact of his administration.

Part of the statement reads ;

"Before the 2019 general elections, prophets of doom did not give the country a chance to conduct peaceful elections. Despite these fears, the country overcame its political challenges. For abandoning their businesses in order to vote, the voters had demonstrated great patriotism in coming out to exercise their civic duty. Let me use this opportunity once again to reassure all Nigerians that your sacrifices in voting for me won't be in vain. I will ensure the ordinary voters feel the positive impact of government."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...