Osinbajo's Mother speaks on those that say Buhari hasn't done anything

Mother of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Mrs Olubisi Osinbajo, has stated that all those who say the Buhari-led administration has done nothing since assuming office in 2015 are living in another world.

Osinbajo's Mother speaks on those that say Buhari hasn't done anything

She made this known today when her son paid her a visit during his house-to-house campaign in Somolu, Lagos State.

"They have tried. If anybody says they have not done anything, then you can say that man or woman is not in this world because they have tried. What Buhari and Osinbajo did in three years, people couldn't do it for 16 years. We are praising God and we shall praise God after the elections" she said

She also thanked God for sparing her son's life in the Kogi helicopter crash last weekend.

"I am overwhelmed with this visit and I must thank God for everything that He is doing in my life. Do you know that on Thursday (January 31), I was busy thanking God and praising God. I didn't know what was going to happen on Saturday (day Osinbajo's helicopter crashed in Kogi). I have been praising God and I told my people I wanted to praise God on that Thursday until evening of that day, not knowing that something would happen on Saturday. That gift was given to me by Jesus Christ that I should be praising Him and that I will never be sorrowful. That was what God told me," Mrs. Osinbajo said.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...