Concern Over Aisha Buhari's Whereabouts As Husband Continues Re-election Campaign.

There has been growing concern over the whereabouts of Nigeria's First Lady, Mrs. Aisha Buhari as she has not been campaigning along with President Muhammadu in his re-election bid.

TheCable understands that she is currently in Germany for medical reasons, although her office has refused to confirm or deny the speculation.

Concern Over Aisha Buhari's Whereabouts As Husband Continues Re-election Campaign.

When contacted, Suleiman Haruna, media aide to the president's wife, said he did not have any comments.

"Honestly, honestly, I don't have any comment on that. People have been calling me. I don't have any comment on that," Haruna said.

Speaking with TheCable on Wednesday, a presidency source explained that the president's wife has not been seen campaigning for her husband "because she is ill".

"For about two weeks now, you will observe that the president's wife has not been campaigning. She is ill and she has travelled abroad for treatment," the source said.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...