Nigerian woman gives birth to twins after 8 years of "waiting, crying, sowing seeds and dashing money to doctors" (Photos)

Nigerian woman gives birth to twins after 8 years of 'waiting, crying, sowing seeds and dashing money to doctors' (Photos)
A Nigerian woman identified as Chinyere Nwakaibeya took to Facebook to share her testimony. She gave birth to a set of twins after eight years of waiting.

Nigerian woman gives birth to twins after 8 years of 'waiting, crying, sowing seeds and dashing money to doctors' (Photos)

Read her post below.

"I never stop saying Amen... I keep Taping from other people testimony... I keep believing in God... After 8yr of waiting, crying, sowing seeds and above all dashing Doctors my money.. God did it without asking for Money.... TWO WONDERFUL CHILDREN .Giving me a new name (Mama Ejima only me).. U r next in line in Jesus name Amen..."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...