Former Ekiti governor, Ayodele Fayose arrives EFCC office in funny T-Shirt

Former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose kept to his word of coming to EFCC office after the anti-graft agency invited him over for questioning.

However one of the highlight of his arrival at EFCC office, was the T-shirt he wore. The inscription on the T-shirt reads 'EFCC I'm here'. Fayose was accompanied to the anti-graft agency's office by Governor Nyesom Wike and some of his supporters.

Here are more photos below;

Recall that during a farewell dinner organised for him by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Fayose said he will not beg the anti-graft agency for bail. The governor said he will intensify his criticism of President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress (APC).

"I will be there on Tuesday. I am not begging for any bail. It is up to them. If they want me, they should just give me a bed. I have done my bed bedclothes, I have done my pillowcase, I have my English and Yoruba bibles," Fayose said.

"I am prepared for them. Nobody should worry about me. Only cowards die many times before their deaths.

"Tell them at the villa. My name is Ayo Fayose. My name is Peter the rock. Let me say to you that by the grace of God, I will be at the EFCC by 1pm on Tuesday. I am not a coward, never. Let it be said to them that today is their own and tomorrow is our own. I am coming

"As soon as I leave the EFCC I will talk more than what I have said before. There is no way a Buhari will match an Atiku when you put the two of them side by side, comment by comment, clarity by clarity of tongue."

Fayose had on Monday said despite his promise to present himself at the EFCC office, there were plans to invade his residence.

"It is known to the public that I offered to make myself available at the EFCC office today.However, as I write,there are strange movements around my residence & I'm aware of planned invasion any moment from now. Despite this, I'll be at the commission's office tomorrow as promised," he wrote on Twitter.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...