"I am an Asiwaju Bola Tinubu loyalist, If he says is no more Sanwo-olu, so shall it be" - MC Oluomo

Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya, popularly known as Mc Oluomo, has declared that he has total loyalty to APC leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

According to the NURTW boss, he has been a loyalist since 1999 and will forever be grateful to Tinubu for all he has done for him. He says he has a very strong believe in him and anywhere Tinubu's interests belong is where he belongs.

'I am an Asiwaju Bola Tinubu loyalist, If he says is no more Sanwo-olu, so shall it be' - MC Oluomo

He went on to declare that if Tinubu decides that he doesn't Babajide Sanwo-Olu has the APC Governorship candidate, he will fully support it.

His words; "I am an Asiwaju Bola Ahmend Tinubu Jagaban loyalist, I wear the Jagaban jersey, I've been a loyalist since 1999, the first mecca i went is through his execellence in the year 2000, moreso, he as done alot for me, he made me who i am today our relationship has been was very cordial and strong in the area that I grew up in."

He continued, "So I'm one of his loyalist that have strong believe in him, he own the party and any where his interest belong I Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya Mc oloumo belong. I and my people in Oshodi formerly endorse HE Akinwunmi Ambode for 2nd term because his government is still working in the shadow of the party national leader, but now the case is vice-visa i have to follow the interest of Bola Ahmend Tinubu and the party decision.

"If Asiwaju Bola Ahmend Tinubu again says is no more Babajide Sanwoolu but someone else, so shall it be."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...