Why I had sex with my aunt, sister, men and sacrificed my mom - Gabonese Footballer

A former Ligue 1 Gabonese footballer has revealed that his mother was killed in a "spiritual sacrifice" in order to further his football career.

Shiva N'Zigou was a striker who played for both Nantes and Reims in the French top flight between 2001 and 2010.

And in a quite shocking confessional given at a church in his homeland, the former Gabon international also claims he lied about his age and had sexual relations with his aunt and his sister.

Why I had sex with my aunt, sister, men and sacrificed my mom - Gabonese Footballer

According to N'Zigou, his father murdered his mother in a ritual killing so that his son could keep all the money he earned from football to himself.

In the video, N'Zigou then goes on to reveal some shocking details about his personal life.

"I had sexual relations with my aunt," he says.

"These relations happened again with my sister. I slept with my sister. I slept with a man. And I had another long-term relationship also with a man."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...