Woman pregnant for over 4 years, finally puts to bed after her husband left her (Photos)

Woman pregnant for over 4 years, finally puts to bed after her husband left her (Photos)
A Nigerian lady identified as 'Nancy Njoku' who has been pregnant for over 4 years, is full of gratitude to God after she finally gave birth to a baby girl.

According to reports, the husband of the lady said he can't be a husband to a woman who is pregnant of water and doesn't deliver it.

Nancy Njoku wrote;

Who said there is No God? Who said there is no God of eleventh Hour? Who said our God is not the impossibility possible maker? Jehova over do, I Am that I Am, Ekwueme 1, onwara Uzo n'ikpa, ohu anyi O Mara anyi, God of of signs and Wonders, the Miracle Working God, I will praise and Worship you forever.
Hmmmmm this baby was delivered yesterday after staying in the womb for 4yrs and 8months, Mother and Child(daughter) are doing great.

Wonderful Mummies and Daddies, brothers and Sisters praise His Name for us.
It happened in Our own Okigwe, if you wish to visit the Child you are free to come and tap from the Blessings.
I call her Ekpere Faith Chisimdiri.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...