Ex beauty queen, Ronke Tiamiyu says Igbo Boys are coded and cool to date, and Yoruba boys are too lousy

According to Ronke, Yoruba boys are too lousy, unlike men from the East, who she says are more cool headed, calm and cool to date.

She says she has dated men from both tribe so she's speaking from experience.

Ex beauty queen, Ronke Tiamiyu says Igbo Boys are coded and cool to date, and Yoruba boys are too lousy

The former beauty queen pointed out that most Yoruba guys talk too much and can't keep their business on a low. She says she once dated a yoruba guy and under a week, news about their relationship was every where and the talk of the town.

She went on to say she was surprised when she dated an Igbo guy in Lagos also and nobody heard about the relationship except close friends.

"Not being tribalistic but damn, some Yoruba boys talk way more than women." She said

Read her full note below:

"Seriously i think yoruba boys talk too much, no offense. I dated an Igbo boy in that same Lagos for 2 years plus and nobody hear am, just few of his close friends, the yoruba boy i dated after him under a week, the relationship was the talk of the town.

"I was shook cos me i was still forming coded, as we both agreed to keep it on d low, he told everyone that cared to know and the relationship did not even last for 2 months, not being tribalistic but damn, some Yoruba boys talk way more than women.

"I love my relationship on the low, impress me and not the street, if i ever flaunt my man, just know i have reached my final bus stop, maybe on our introduction or traditional marriage not even engagement."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...