"Call me a h*e but put 'PAID' in front of it" - Stripper says as she shows off money she's made.

'Call me a h*e but put 'PAID' in front of it' - Stripper says as she shows off money she's made.

An erotic dancer who gets paid to go unclad while performing... in other words, a stripper, has taken to Twitter to highlight her achievements.

'Call me a h*e but put 'PAID' in front of it' - Stripper says as she shows off money she's made.

@MullatoDiamonds on Twitter, is becoming a trending topic on the platform after she shared photos of herself surrounded by a myriad of dollar bills.

Her caption is what has people talking... she happily says the money she's made from being a stripper will have her doing things that even more decent people can't.

So before you dub her a h*e, remember to put 'paid' in front of it... She wrote,

I take my clothes off for money ... so
This has paid for college, gotten me 2 2018 range rovers, 2 condos and a lovely ass life. Call me a hoe but don't forget to put "PAID" in front of that ?

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...