First photos from Chidiogo Akunyili and Andrew Parr's unconventional white wedding ceremony.

First photos from Chidiogo Akunyili and Andrew Parr's unconventional white wedding ceremony.

Daughter of late former NAFDAC head, Dora Akunyili, Chidiogo Akunyili and her love Andrew Parr had their white wedding ceremony in a beautiful and unconventional way.

The bride donned a white embroidery dress with lacey patterns which had an African touch and her groom wore a traditional white attire with a colourful pocket square.

Speaking about her dress, Chidiogo shared,

"Thank you @wangerayu for making this dream of a dress come to life.
For as long as I can remember, I have wanted an African touch to my wedding dress. I approached a woman whose work I have admired for years. We went back and forth, and after few months of deliberations, sketches, mock-ups, fittings, re-fitting, we both came out with a dress that brings a smile to my heart ❤ Can't wait to share all the shades of this beautiful day with you. #chidandrew"

See more photos,

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...