Photos from the white wedding of Late Dora Akunyili's daughter, Chidiogo to her Canadian fiancé, Andrew.

Photos from the white wedding of Late Dora Akunyili's daughter, Chidiogo to her Canadian fiancé, Andrew.

Chidiogo Akunyili, the daughter of the Late Dora Akunyili, got wedded with her canadian fiance today at Madonna Catholic Church, Anambra state.

The ceremony had in attendance Governor Willie Obiano among other top government functionaries..

See Photos Below;

Recall in February 2018, Chidiogo announced her wedding to her fiance (albeit civil way) on Instagram.

She had written ;

Celebrating our civil union ? Excited for all the white & colourful celebrations with friends and family to come ?? Thank you Andrew for being a daily reminder of the miracles that exist in this world and the power we have to tap into it.

On a cold February evening in Geneva, I wrote down words that I feel connected our destinies & led our paths to cross 7 months later in the deserts of Nevada. "Monday, 8 Feb 2016. Geneva - Clayton asked that I do a true exercise of what I want. Here goes. I seek a partnership with a strong man, mind, body and spirit

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...