Pastor Sam Adeyemi And Wife Share Passionate Kiss As They Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi and his wife are celebrating their twenty-five years of marriage as they took to social media to celebrate their wedding anniversary.

Pastor Sam Adeyemi And Wife Share Passionate Kiss As They Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

Throw-back photo of the couple from the couple in 1993

The senior Pastor of Daystar Christian Centre in Lagos, Pastor Sam Adeyemi, and his wife Nike, who tied the knot on May 1, 1993, are celebrating their 25 years wedding anniverssary today, May 1.

Nike Adeyemi took took to her Instagram page to appreciate and celebrate her husband in the spirit of their wedding anniversary. She expressed how grateful she is to have walked the journey of life with her husband by her side.

She also thanked God for the mercies and opportunities that they were blessed with. She further thanked God for the opportunity to grow and build a life with her loving husband.

She posted a throw-back photo from their wedding day as well as a romantic photo were the couple were seen kissing and wrote: "25 years ago today, May 1st 1993 I said Yes, to my Sweetheart, grateful to be on this journey with you and no other.

"Grateful to God for His mercies, for opportunities to walk in His wisdom, grow, walk, build and adventure together... I love you forever May we continue to grow in love, humility and wisdom. may our seed go further."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...